Best Forex VPS broker locations Low Latency ForexVPS™

Exton.io Exchange platfrom with the unique features

Exton.io Exchange platfrom with the unique features
EXTONS.IO can be a centralized market that supplied forms of promotional activities and services to better compensate and also bring traders to use the stage. It provides sleek transaction and safety of the fast matching engine. It indigenous token TON may be use to pay trading transaction and have. https://www.extons.io/

exton exchange
But all this crypto-currency platforms features their own distinguishing flaws that raise customers' curiosity in their caliber on associate degree exchange platform and also additionally strengthen the doubt amidst them. It has a load visaged by the conventional currency market platform at our generation.
The TON token is just a TRC20 utility token, that will be well known and utilized with the EXTONS system, such as many reasons, as an example, for installation and investing to various other Cryptocurrency.
Fear no more, Extons.io Exchange is here in order to liberate us from every problem of crypto currency investing. Extons.io is developed onto a platform that is leveraged, Extons Centralized trades, on the opposite side, provide the two trading from crypto currencies and fiat monies. EXTONS Centralized trades give amount of liquidity that is bigger and trade. And during scrutiny and monitoring, suspicious projects can't be additional. The prior few years has seen a enormous disturbance in maturation of foreign exchange platform for crypto money of this platform has their particular alternatives and functionalities which distinguish them from others swap stage. This has been the frontier of virtually any currency stage of development type and implementation and it is going to still be an order and factors that market stage measure made. If truth be informed that this notion is thought to be simply notion; this different consumers utilize completely different exchange stage, embraces and settle . That isevery and every users see a very important factor special at a very explicit exchange platform which may varies from foreign exchange securities to functionalities that are alternative.
You understand what?

  1. Stability: Basic Protection of this user Is Just One of the EXTONS.IO priority of EXTONS.IO, EXTONS.IO collaborates with top
Cold/hot wallet split to set within ninety% assets from the chilly pocket so to maximize the safety of consumer assets. Safety of funds in a Cryptocurrency market is very essential along with also the team behind EXTONS.IO understands this and takes exactly the safety capital it's users very badly and that is the reason they utilize multi-layer firewalls, multi-signature, and also cold scorching money bag isolation programs to maximize the stability of user assets and EXTONS.IO also collaborates with high stability Outfits.
Forex location trade, EXTONS.IO will introduce the financial derivatives together with virtual money as focus on, including but not restricted by forward contract, alternatives contract, future contract and nominal funding, delivering the skilled investors with rich and effective risk hedging tools.
Threat Control: Based upon your electronic
  1. All in all sharing & Transparency: EXTONS.IO has a unique feature, it offers the it has users decision-making consent. EXTONS.IO will promote all information linked to user passions on a real life or regular foundation, for example although not confined by stage trade information, income information, mining info, and also voting statistics, which shall be queryable, traceable and verifiable. We are actually practicing honesty, fairness and transparency.
  2. Efficiency: The EXTONS.IO investing platform has made it possible for different trades to be possible also in a way that 2 million transactions could be possible within one single moment. Support was made potential in which user can get service where he detect it tricky to support transactions.
Safety Businesses, analyzing the system codes and establishing up Multi-layer firewalls before the platform Is Place to utilize, and Immediately Soon after its launching, utilizing multi-signature and
  1. Revenue-sharing: EXTONS.IO introduces a passive earning opportunity to it has end people, this progressive course of action is called Trading Mining. Income from the stage have been common. This really is really quite different.

Extons website : https://www.extons.io/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thisoptionexchange/ Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5263768 Medium: https://medium.com/@thisoption.com Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17bk3JD1QNu71uNWXxstowz2mhF1XHnRo/view?fbclid=IwAR0YbgXfHmZCw0mLfx5-btldRtqMp_ZvKVndGMqKLVe1KJdhN39l5YHidnY

Bitcointalk username Author : Zafrans
submitted by chaves05 to u/chaves05 [link] [comments]

money exchange services in delhi

money changer near me. RouteForex provides the most trusted Money Changer in Delhi/NCR. We do 100% safe transactions at affordable prices. RouteForex located in South Delhi, Jasola, Near Sarita Vihar. Buy/Sell Foreign Currency with easy payment options.
submitted by routeforex2 to u/routeforex2 [link] [comments]

Which is the best money exchanger in Delhi NCR?

Which is the best money exchanger in Delhi NCR?
Planning a trip abroad?
Looking for foreign exchange?
Willing to save money during currency exchange?
Don’t know where to find one?
If the answers to all the above questions are in affirmation, then this blog is a scripture for you. While planning for a trip abroad there are so many things one needs to make sure they are ready with. From budgeting their travel expense to completing the itinerary, sorting things before embarking on the journey is all that the goal is. However, one of the most essential things that come with the decision of abroad travelling is to get your money exchanged to the currency of the other country you’ve decided to visit.

https://preview.redd.it/15gstb3is8p21.jpg?width=500&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=961c7e88805ef69d1738c1b92174bd77b3cfc060
However, as easy as the other drills of the tour and trip process may seem to you, one can agree that finding the best money exchanger is one hell of a task, isn’t it? That too, when the drill is located in the geography of the capital, the heart of India, it's very own capital, New Delhi then the process is too tough to be handled.
Coming to Delhi and trying to find a credible, authentic and sincere money exchanger is a task. If you happen to utter the word travel, the possibility is that you will find a whole market full of people, locale and services that will cater to various services. Be it tourism, travel, bookings and what not!? You will be able to come across thousands of their varieties. However, when it comes to foreign currencies and their exchange, this needs to be taken seriously.
Foreign Exchange is something that needs to be taken seriously. Reason? Well, there’s not just one, but many. Actually, not having the money of the country you are visiting is the worst nightmare that one can have. What will one do if they don’t have the currency of the other country? No food, no shelter, no return, no nothing… well, too horrible to even think of.
So, it’s better to take this as your very first task to deal with. Now the question arises, where to do it from? How to know that the exchanger you’ve chosen is a good exchanger? Are the rates provided by him authentic and favourable for you or not? All these questions are valid and should be taken seriously. And to revoke one’s brain the answers for these questions/ doubts and confusion are mentioned hereunder:
One can exchange their currencies in many ways. You can choose Private money exchangers, if you are choosing from them then beware, there are many of these in the market. If you’ve chosen them then along with them comes to their responsibilities too. The responsibility of finding best amongst the pool, second, finding best rates, well that is another major thing you’ll have to deal with as there’s not one, but many exchangers and each one of them will provide you with rates that are possibly higher than the other.
Another way is to find the best rates amongst the banks that are available. The problem arises when you’ll be expecting better rates but unfortunately, there is nothing as such that’ll happen. As the banks have their own charges regarding the transactions and exchanges that you will do. Every bank has their own set of charges such as Inter Bank Rates, service rates, and transaction fee etc. etc. the rates may vary from one bank to another.
The best money exchanger in Delhi NCR is none other than the RBI recognized Online Currency Exchange platform like BookMyForex which is an online marketplace that offers services like Online Foreign Money Exchange, Buying and Selling of Currency, Money Transfer from India etc.
Here are a few benefits of converting currencies with BookMyForex:
• Better Rates: Guaranteed better rates than any other place.
• Transparency: Bookmyforex provides you with Live and transparent rates with no hidden or extra charges.
• Freeze or Lock-in the exchange rates for a 2% refundable advance fee
• Delivery Service: Same day or next-day door delivery service. Free door deliveries for orders over Rs. 50,000.
• Availability: 5,000+ partnering forex locations across 650 cities in India
• Promotional Offers: Excellent Loyalty and referral schemes - earn money by referring your friends and save money on every subsequent order.
• Customer Support: Proactive customer support is provided to every customer pre and post order with proper follow-ups and tracking facility.
Still waiting? Come and explore bookmyforex now and save big!!!
submitted by bookmyforexgurgaon to u/bookmyforexgurgaon [link] [comments]

Questions about traveler's checks in Sweden

I am traveling to Sweden to study abroad for the semester, and just purchased a decent amount of traveler's checks so that I can get cash abroad. I went with traveler's checks because my debit card does not have pin and chip technology, and I did not want to pay an ATM fee every time.
I will be cashing these checks at the FOREX Bank, and on their website it says, "We charge 2.95% of the amount when you buy traveler’s cheques from FOREX Bank. When you sell traveler’s cheques, FOREX Bank charges 50 SEK/cheque unless you are able to present a purchase receipt."
I purchased the AMEX checks at my local credit union and I have a receipt from that transaction. Will I still have to pay a fee because I did not purchase them at a FOREX location? If I do have to pay a 50 SEK fee per check, then it was just a huge waste of money to buy these...
Any help would be appreciated!
submitted by jazzyjo to personalfinance [link] [comments]

Ogden organization

Run by Michael Ogden,businessman who opened a company dealing in real estate and forex,located in the U.K,Ogden organization is one of the most trusted hiyp at the moment.The program is one year old almost now and offering steady returns and instant payments.They even have an support chat during normal hours. Ref link
Non ref link
submitted by Newbieliquid to HYIP [link] [comments]

Pagamentos B2B em USA dolares do Brasil

Oi amigos.
Saudações da Ucrânia.
Uma empresa registrada dentro do Brasil pode pagar USA dólares a outra empresa dentro do Brasil pelos seus serviços ou produtos?
Em outras palavras, é possível usar USA dólares em pagamentos B2B dentro do Brasil (não exportações / importações)?
submitted by Undbergen to brasil [link] [comments]

The RSI Paint Indictor Locates Divergences and Reversals For the Forex Trader

The RSI Paint Indictor Locates Divergences and Reversals For the Forex Trader submitted by ososru to Bitcoin4free [link] [comments]

How New Concepts in RSI Locates Momentum within the Forex Market

How New Concepts in RSI Locates Momentum within the Forex Market submitted by Hellterskelt to bitcoin_is_dead [link] [comments]

How New Concepts in RSI Locates Momentum within the Forex Market

How New Concepts in RSI Locates Momentum within the Forex Market submitted by ososru to Bitcoin4free [link] [comments]

The RSI Paint Indictor Locates Divergences and Reversals For the Forex Trader

The RSI Paint Indictor Locates Divergences and Reversals For the Forex Trader submitted by Hellterskelt to bitcoin_is_dead [link] [comments]

How New Concepts in RSI Locates Momentum within the Forex Market

How New Concepts in RSI Locates Momentum within the Forex Market submitted by Rufflenator to 3bitcoins [link] [comments]

The RSI Paint Indictor Locates Divergences and Reversals For the Forex Trader

The RSI Paint Indictor Locates Divergences and Reversals For the Forex Trader submitted by Rufflenator to 3bitcoins [link] [comments]

My MIL literally showed me and my SO her vagina, AND PATTED IT!!!

Okay, you guys I’m sorry this is so long and the formatting is messed up, this is my first time writing on Reddit, but PLEASE strap on with ya girl through this rollercoaster of my SO’s family, I just need an ear to vent to for a while.
So I’m a 22yo Black American and my SO is a 27yo Nigerian who’s been in America for a going on 6 years now. We’ve been knowing each other maybe 4 years but we’ve only been together for 2, because I moved away for college to California (my home state) from Houston (my mom is a traveling nurse so I use to move around all the time as a kid.) But throughout this time, we always talked, even argued a bit but he was always “the one that got away” for me. So during this time we both got into shitty relationships that caused us to both look at ourselves, take accountability where it was needed and grow from the situation. Maybe 6 months after my relationship with my ex, my SO calls me and we get back talking and he flies my out to meet him, and the rest has been history. I left school on my third year and became a housewife for my SO (he’s a traveling wind turbine technician, so yeah I’m still everywhere.)
So here’s where shit gets real. So keep in mind how I told you he was Nigerian and I was Black American (apparently 2 different races) Yeah so, his mom met me for the first time, this lady was exceptionally nice, I felt like we even bonded over the fact that we freaking look alike. I mean if we were to go to outside of her house together people would just believe that she was my mom, not the other way around. So we meet this first time (this was like 2 years ago so strap in baby, I’m about to give you the full jist) and I personally believed things went great until maybe a few weeks after that, her and my SO have an argument and she tells him that I’m going to trap him into being a baby father because I’m an Akata (Akata = Africans slur towards black Americans) (SN: If this heifer would have even TRIED to get to know me she would know I don’t even want no damn kids, UGH) But she says all this and my SO takes up for me then hangs up on her, not even a week later this horrible retched human being calls and just acts like nothing happened. My SO was just like whatever cause at this point every time they would get on the phone they would argue so he didn’t want to feel like the person constantly bringing the static.
So we were paying their rent ($1890) while his mom was going to school to be a nurse, (she’s 64) under the stipulation that this would stop as soon as she got a job. So she got a job, told us we didn’t have to worry about paying the rent anymore, then called us 2 freaking days before their rent was do to tell us she couldn’t afford it. So we paid it again, and this went on for 5 months after. Until my SO just told her no more. After we paid her rent for the last time, we told her it was the last time and she would need to figure herself out. I mean she has a husband that doesn’t work, he takes her money and spends it on stocks and forex, he will win a little but the will loose everything EVERY FREAKING TIME and this lady still gives him her money.
Okay so the second time I went over was after being called a baby mama but before we stopped paying the rent, and I am just like it’s my SO family I’m going to try and show them me, and let them see who I am. But literally on our way to his house his older sister, who I hadn’t met before this, calls and tells him that we shouldn’t stay at his house because we’re not married. So we say whatever to that even though we were paying rent, and we bought a hotel. So once we get to Houston we go to the hotel and then his mom calls and asks where we are and my SO tells her we came to a hotel because of what his sister said. Then his mom tells his is sister doesn’t run nothing so come there, he tries to be like no it’s fine we’ll stay here to keep the peace, this lady literally breaks down crying so my SO is like okay okay we’ll go, so the next day we went, and went we fucking did. Literally as soon as we walked in and got the pleasantries over and then sit down to eat lunch, they began talking shit about this other family that moved from Nigeria to California but couldn’t stay there because it was too expensive and they had to move to Houston. They were saying things like the other family is stupid, they should be able to stay anywhere “I mean it’s America”, how could they not afford their rent (while me and my SO are paying their rent), things like that. So being from California myself I took it upon myself to take up for this other family and explain to his family that staying in California is ALOT different from staying in Houston, from gas prices to rent prices to even cleanliness, it’s a whole different space. So from me saying that his sister began to straight up argue with me about this, she was speaking over me, not letting me finish, everything I hate in an argument and the whole time I sat their and tried to get my point across as best I could without being the loud ghetto black girl, and I applaud myself for this because MY OWN FAMILY don’t even speak to me the way his family has. (I’m literally shaking as I’m writing this OMG I HATE THESE PEOPLE) His sister was saying things like, she can’t stay in a place in CALIFORNIA where people in her apartment building are sagging, she would go to the mid level worker, IN FUCKING CALIFORNIA, and figure out what they do to make it and she would still be there chugging on along. Even after I tried to explain to this girl over and over again that’s not how life works, especially not in California, she still didn’t get it, so my SO just calmed the situation and we went up to his room. After a couple of minutes I left outta his room to go to the restroom and this same bitch that I just met for the first time and got yelled at by over shit she didn’t even know about, who also told my SO that I shouldn’t go to their family house because we’re not married, she asks me if I’m comfortable there. In order to hold myself from cussing her the fuck out. I literally just look at her and kept walking to the bathroom. So on the same trip, one of his mother’s older friends came over (to get FOR FREE NOW my SO old fucked up car because she didn’t have one) and we were cleaning the kitchen because we had a little pressure cooker mishap, so my SO was doing something and this lady was talking to her sons in their language and then says Akata to her sons, I didn’t think anything of it I’m just like whatever she not be talking about me. But as she was leaving this lady gave me the deadliest look, so hard my SO was like okay bye now to get her attention off of me, cause I just smiled at her, (old bitter bitches can’t break my happiness.) So after they leave my SO is like WTF was that and I told him how I also heard her say Akata and he’s pretty pissed I didn’t say anything while she was there, but was like whatever I will tell my mom. We tell his mom, and she is just like, no I don’t believe she would do that, and just left it at that. Yeah so that was my last time going there for a long while.
During me not going my SO didn’t go either because this man would legit loose his head if I didn’t always keep it in purse. This is when we stopped paying the rent and the arguments started as well. (SN: We smoke marijuana and that’s a problem for his family as well (he smoked weed before we even met), his family LITERALLY have called us druggies on multiple occasions, while still asking us for money. What kind of druggies would you ask for money?) So yeah now I have caught up to year 20 fucking 20. During our hiatus from Houston, my SO was keeping in small contact with his family and I have always kept in contact with his little sister, she would call me and we would literally be on the phone for hours but that slowed up a lot and and so did his family from telling us their hardships, so in our minds everything was chill, they were learning we have our own minds and way of living and they were becoming okay with it. THE FUCKING LIES I THOUGHT. Nope the whole time they were just talking shit about us behind our backs and then come and ask us for shit. CRAY.
So my SO has stuff that we just left at her house because he is a traveling wind turbine technician and we literally just didn’t have anywhere to put them, he had another car in her garage and we had like clothes and just things from other apartments and places we’ve been and we just couldn’t keep taking it around with us. So his mom said something about them moving houses and us having to come and get our stuff. Totally fine so we make plans and literally the next weekend we’re there grabbing our stuff. When we get there his mom then tells him there not gonna move so he can keep stuff there, so we’re like whatever because we were already having problems with the storages, so we just took his little sister driving and then I went shopping while they stayed back in the hotel to play VR and talk. I wasn’t there for this talk but from what my SO told me, his little sister was mad about the way he speaks to his mom, she was telling him her health is bad so he shouldn’t be yelling at her and all of this other stuff and he replied with something to the effect of if she’s doing fucked up things in front of y’all, why is no one else yelling. (I haven’t said what they have been arguing about because it’s a lot of different BS but it always has something to do with his mom chasing money and forgetting logic.) But they have a whole conversation about it or whatever and he tells me that his little sister was agreeing with what he was saying and everything.
But the next day when we went to his house to grab our stuff, we realize it’s the complete opposite. I didn’t go in with him first off because I went shopping the day before and I had HELLA bags and shit the back of our truck so I had to move stuff around and make it neat so we could add the stuff from the house. During this time, unbeknownst to me, his little sister and mom are in the back arguing to my SO about who? ME! Saying things like I’m low class, dirty, I didn’t know how to pronounce the name of my university (?????), and that I have no ambition because I don’t have a job. They also talk about us smoking weed and then his little sister (16f) asked my SO what are your 10 year goals. Like WHAT?!?!?!? So after I finish moving all of this stuff I go into the house and the “daddy” then tells me to go to the back room cause that’s where everyone is. I had no idea what was going on and as soon as I walked inside of the room everyone stopped and looked at me. I could tell me SO was pissed but I thought their conversation was about what him and his little sister were talking about the night prior. So when I walk in his mom begins saying her greeting and then complimenting me on my clothes and I then told her how I sewed them myself because I learned how to sew recently, (this whole no ambition thing really fucks me up because I literally know so many skills, I don’t have to pay anyone to do anything for me, from my hair to my fucking acrylics to building furniture, it’s really fucking asinine to me.) So after all of the pleasantries are done, my SO begins helping his dad move stuff around and his mom begins to talk to me about smoking weed. At this point, I was still on the let me respect this old bitch level not knowing what was said about me seconds before. So I let her go on and on, with just a few things where I was like wait but that’s not right and then she would then go on and on on how it was right, when all of her explanations were stupid, and to just keep the peace I just kept saying yes ma’am, okay, all of that. When I say dumb shit I mean dumb shit she was telling me how we shouldn’t be eating out all of the time, when the only time we eat out is when we’re in Houston because knowing that I’m vegetarian they still cook everything with meat so I have to go buy food,which is fine, but don’t then hold it against me you insane crazy crazy bitch. She was even talking shit about my SO about how he is like the bad child, when his brother literally smokes weed too but he’s just too much of a pussy to say anything. So finally we leave, and then my SO tells me about all of this, it’s a 7 hour drive back to where he is stationed and the WHOLE drive I was yelling, I literally lost my voice.
So at this point, I am just like fuck it, I need to state my peace. Again I will tell y’all MY OWN FAMILY knows better!!! I can’t allow somebody else’s family to treat me nor my man no type of way. Not at all. So two weeks later (literally last weekend) we go back to Houston once and for all to get all of our shit, move his car and cuss them the fuck out. So when we get to his house we just get busy getting out shit cause him mom wasn’t getting off work until the next day.
So we get the stuff and come back the next day and here is again where shit gets the mostest realest OMG!!!! OMG!!! So we get there right before they’re leaving for church, give them little pleasantries or whatever and then we get down to business, my SO started then tossed the mic to me, so I begin VERY VERY calm and started to tell her how my SO told me what they have been saying and I don’t believe it’s right for them to just make assumptions about me without knowing me. This insane crazy bitch, tells me she doesn’t care about me because I’m not her child or her concern. And I say well why have you been talking about me. This woman says she doesn’t remember saying anything and for ME to tell her what she has said. So I was like well for starters you said I was going to make my SO into a baby father. She says, I don’t remember that, and after both my SO and I say YES YOU DID. She says Well it’s true.... (WTFFFFFFF I DONT HAVE CHILDREN I SWEAR I DO NOT HAVE A CHIL) At this point all calm is out, I’m yelling BITCH I DONT HAVE NO KIDS CRAZY, and I also begin walking toward her, now I’m not gonna hit this old ass bitch I just wanna yell in her face a little. And she starts saying oh are you gonna hit me and all of this and by this time I feel like I blacked out because I honestly have no idea what I was saying but I know I called her an old dumb bitch multiple times. But my SO comes in as I’m walking up to her and calms me down so I shut my lips and just let him go in. She was talking shit about me not having a job, he started talking about her husband, his dad, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM, calling him a deadbeat because he doesn’t have a job and literally doesn’t do shit and he wastes her money while I save my SO money. His dad literally didn’t do shit. His mom said she was gonna call the police my SO said he will call immigration (his daddy have literally been in this country illegally for over 10 years and she mad that we smoking weed, the fucking nerve.) So through all of my SO yelling and stuff we moved locations into the entryway and she’s telling us to get out but my SO is getting out everything that he’s been feeling. In the fucking mist of them arguing, she’s yelling as well, she begins to pull down her fucking panties (I am just a bystander at this point and I’m listening to the argument and once the panties began coming off, I swear to GOD it was was like a fucking car crash, I couldn’t look away. My brain was trying it’s fucking damnedest to make sense out of fucking nonsense.) This woman strips out of her fucking panties, lays flat backed on the fucking ground and spread fucking eagle shows me and my SO her puss. She literally starts smacking her puss while yelling to my SO that he came out of there. YAAAALLLLLL!!!! In all of this my SO is still yelling, he just turns his head to the side to where he can’t see her and just keeps going. After about 5 more minutes of her standing up then laying back down to show puss, I just told my SO let’s go and we walked out, with her yelling at ME, not to come back to her house. The next day his sister calls him and says their mom said he took me over their house to fight her, she even tells his sister that she showed us her puss, and his sister calls him asks him what happened and he starts telling her and she says well you are a druggie, nothing about the old bitch pussy popping for her son and his girlfriend. He hangs up in her face once she made the druggie comment cause honestly you’re insane if you’re mad at your brother for smoking a little weed but not your mom for popping pussy.
These are just tips of the iceberg moments, not even everything I have went through in these SMALL 2 years. I don’t know how to finish this up other than, just pray for me and my SO.
submitted by AriTheShowPony to motherinlawsfromhell [link] [comments]

No Agent Taobao Direct Buying Guide! Let's view all baby and determine

Taobao Direct Guide for users familiar with 3rd party agents and navigating taobao (with chrome google translate on, hence the title)
What is Taobao direct? Basically instead of copying and pasting the item URL into the agent website, you add items to your cart like a regular ecommerce site, check out, wait for items to arrive in the warehouse (similar to what happens when you use an agent) and then when all your items from various sellers are in, you request the logistics company to send everything to you.
Disclaimer: I have no Chinese fluency written or otherwise. I did everything through Google translate and my experience with how tb works through agents. If something goes wrong I will probably write off the item 🤣 if you communicate a lot with the ts who use translators it also helps get your point across. If you type in English in tb live chat they will redirect you to the HK/tw help staff who have medium English. Also I bought items I purchased previously with an agent or vouched for here on RL or had crazy high reviews/ratings.
Pros:
Cons:
I think the ideal usage for taobao direct would be light items like innerwear, jewelry, soft/non fragile goods, generally clothing and shoes although I don’t know if they will include the box by default.
Please see here for the image guide for ordering Sorry in advance if my descriptions are wonky, I'm not great at following OR writing instructions but hopefully the screenshots make it easier to follow along.
  1. Create an account (there are various guides out there for overseas members) and go into your account and add your home address (or the superbuy warehouse address)
  2. Find your items and change the delivery location to "overseas", add to cart
  3. When you're ready to check out hit check out, enter your cc info on the alipay (remember to use a card that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees) and confirm it goes through.
  4. Wait for all your stuff to come in. When its in the tb warehouse it will show up in the "consolidated delivery" section tagged with a weight (usually volumetric or actual). The 20 day countdown will start once its available for international shipping.
  5. After all your items are in, or you can batch up by selecting items on the consolidated delivery page, submit for delivery. Pay again through alipay.
  6. Use the check logistics option to get the tracking info and wait for your haul!
  7. After receiving but before you open, take photos of it on a scale and the lxwxh with a ruler as well. This is because they will overestimate your shipping but there isn't rehearsal shipping like with agents. You can request a refund after the fact with the "refund/complaint" option on the consolidated delivery page (mine says check refund because I've already gone through it)
  8. Getting a refund: select the "only refund" option, "goods received" and "shipping cost does not match" and leave the full shipping amount in. Upload your measurement and weight photos (make sure the file size is not too big). Within 72hr they will reply and ask you to modify your application with the real amount owed (if any). It will go back to your cc through alipay (may take a few days).
Cost comparison: Even after the 5% sales tax and 3% alipay, it cost me $6.20 total from my credit card statement. A 39 yuan top up for sb is $6.53 as of today (if using paypal). For some the qc pictures and the longer storage period are well worth the difference. However a good compromise is the parcel forwarding option in sb. Instead of shipping to your house you can set up superbuy’s warehouse address and pay in taobao and wait for your items to show up in sb. You also have to submit the item link and the tracking # in superbuy so they can find your stuff. There's no sales tax and usually no shipping and you can select the coupons you want. I had a pair of pants make it to the sb warehouse almost 24hr after ordering, and another 24hr after entering my shipping info and item link in sb, it showed up in my account with free (non hd) pictures of the item. Then I cried putting together the shipping parcel lol.
This is a good way to dodge the sales tax and hold items for longer. However then you're at the mercy of the shipping costs (but you do have more options for delivery lines and you can customize how you want your items packaged too). The taobao warehouse will really throw everything in there, probably in a poly envelope.
The taobao shipping rates are 90yuan for the first .5kg and 48 yuan per every .5 after which is very competitive even after accounting for volumetric weight. Sb ems starts at 186 for the first .5kg and 61y every .5kg after. Of course rates and terms are subject to change with the times.
I had a package that came in at 277g when I measured it at home but I was charged for 1.6kg. After sending in the package images they refunded 144yuan (the true volumetric weight was about .97kg.) Taobao volumetric calculation is lxwxh (cm)/6000. Timeline wise I submitted 8/16 and received 8/28 although I think because it was so light they used epacket/china post because it was not an EMS tracking # big sigh. Still less than 10 days can't complain.
Hope this helps! I'm sure I missed something on this guide so feel free to leave any questions and I will update the post accordingly. Apologies this is very us-centric, I also cannot comment on getting a refund or exchange from sellers before you ship out but there is now english support (albeit a bit wonky) through chat and aliwangwang+google translate can get you pretty far.
Ps: highly recommend using the app too as its easier to get chat messages from the seller. You can screenshot and upload images to Google translate to read the text.
submitted by yuchin to RepLadies [link] [comments]

Is it OK to use an unregulated broker?

I am new to forex, but I've been trading crypto a bit. I was using Binance for crypto trading, but right now I want to migrate into euusd.
i don't want to use a regulated company because I reside in a location where the laws suck and they are changing a lot all the time. I am from Russia. So, I am OK with working with an unregulated broker, but I am just not sure about the risks.
What are the risks? And how do you approach this?
submitted by dev_lurve to Forex [link] [comments]

2 years of PTI with the economy

As PTI comes onto two years, I felt like making this post on account of seeing multiple people supporting PML-N for having an allegedly better economy for Pakistan, particularly with allegations present that PTI has done nothing for the economy. So here's a short list of some major achievements done by PTI in contrast to PML-N.
This is by no means a highly comprehensive list, just my opinion on some of the bigger achievements; saving the economy from defaulting, adopting tax reforms, tourism reforms, export reforms among them whilst managing covid and economic stability with relative success.
There are of course a multitude of other factors, successfully avoiding a blacklist from the FATF, macroeconomic reforms, attempts to strengthen the working class; ehsaas programs, Naya Pakistan housing schemes alongside other relief efforts. These are measures in accordance with curtailing the effect of increasing taxation and attempts to abate the economic slowdown that came as a result of forcing an increase in government revenue. Alongside the focus on multiple new hydroelectric dams, industrial cities, reduction of the PM office staff from 552 to 298, 10 billion tree project and an overall renewed interest in renewable energy and green Pakistan. The list is comprehensive.
Pakistan remains on a rocky path, it is not out of the woods yet. Covid-19 has seriously hampered the overall projections, and caused a worldwide economic contraction. Not only that, but there are criticisms that can be attributed to the government as well, as they are not without fault. However, the overall achievements of the government with regards to the economy do present hope for the long-term fiscal policy and development of Pakistan.
submitted by moron1ctendenc1es to pakistan [link] [comments]

CBI conducts raids at 50 more location in Bank of Baroda Forex Scandal

CBI conducts raids at 50 more location in Bank of Baroda Forex Scandal submitted by one_brown_jedi to india [link] [comments]

[For Hire] With these skills...

A power user & I have been using computer since school when there was only Windows 95. Over the years, curiosity, hobby, education & work purposes have made me learn about various things. And I have become pretty good at those because whatever I do, I do it with passion.
Experienced with these:
These aren’t everything I know but hope it gave you enough info to have an idea about me.
I also have a bachelor’s degree. If you think I could be of use to you, then please PM me.
About me:
I have worked remotely for several companies since 2011 & got downsized in October 2020.
I have worked as a:
Location: Bangladesh
Contact: PM for details
Budget or rate: US $15 - $18 / hour. Negotiable for weekly/monthly job.
Availability: 9AM - 10 PM (GMT +6). Everyday.
Thank you.
submitted by Titan_Eternal to forhire [link] [comments]

[WeWantOut] 29M Accountant 29F Canada -> Anywhere

Hello,
My wife and I have lived in Canada all of our lives and are planning to move in two years. We haven’t settled on anywhere specific yet as we are entertaining and researching all ideas.
I am an accountant who is currently completing their CPA designation. By the time I complete this, I will have four years of accounting experience. I currently work for a smaller firm, however I will gladly entertain the idea of working at a Big Four in order to move internationally.
The reason for the move is to accomplish my dream of being a professional trader, specifically in Forex and other OTC derivatives. This is something I am unable to legally achieve at my current location (AB, Canada).
My wife has an education background, specifically in teaching braille. She will most likely be taking classes over these next two years in order to teach ESL.
We are both also looking forward to learning a new language. We are hoping to nail down our location soon so that we can start learning the country’s primary language over the next two years.
One more requirement the wife is looking for is hot weather for most of the year. We live in Canada and while we are used to the cold as balls weather, we are ready to move somewhere warm.
I’m making this post to:
Thanks!
submitted by imMapex to IWantOut [link] [comments]

a suitcase that only unlocks at specific locations if anyone tries to open it sprays tear gas

think about it you have defined locations where the box can open even with a Pincode required user option this would be this could be wonderful actually for forex or people who carry expensive stuff if anyone tries to steal they gone yeah in emergency cases it would be pretty tearful
submitted by Stroov to CrazyIdeas [link] [comments]

How to Trade the Fisher Transform Indicator

One of the good things about trading is that everybody can have their own unique style. albeit two different trading styles conflict, it doesn’t mean that one strategy is true and one is wrong.
With thousands upon thousands of stocks to settle on from, there’s always an abundance of effective ways to trade.
Technical analysis is usually lumped together into one specific style, but not all indicators point within the same direction.
We’re all conversant in commonly used technical concepts like support and resistance and moving averages, alongside more refined tools like MACD and RSI.
No single indicator may be a golden goose for trading profits, but when utilized in the right situations, you'll spot opportunities before the bulk of the gang .
One technical trading indicator that tends to fly under the radar is that the Fisher Transform Indicator.
Despite its lack of recognition , the Fisher Transform Indicator may be a useful gizmo to feature to your trading arsenal since it’s fairly easy to read and influence .
What is the Fisher Transform Indicator?
One of the best struggles in marketing research is the way to affect such a lot of random data.
The distribution of stock prices makes it difficult to locate trends and patterns, which is why technical analysis exists within the first place.
Hey, if the trends were easy to identify , everyone would get rich trading stocks and therefore the advantage provided by technical analysis would be whittled away.
But since technical trends are difficult to identify with an untrained eye, we believe trading tools just like the RSI and MACD to form informed decisions.
The Fisher Transform Indicator was developed by John F. Ehlers, who’s authored market books like Rocket Science For Traders.
Visit Equiti Forex
The Fisher Transform Indicator attempts to bring order to chaos by normalizing the distribution of stock prices over various timeframes.
Instead of messy, random prices, the Fisher Transform Indicators puts prices into a Gaussian Gaussian distribution . you would possibly know such a distribution by its more commonly used name – the bell curve.
Bell curves usually want to measure school grades, but during this instance, it’s wont to more neatly smooth prices along a selected timeline.
Think of stock prices like players on a five – if you organize everyone during a pattern by height, you’ll have a way better understanding of the makeup of the team.
So what does the Fisher Transform Indicator look for? Extreme market conditions.
Unlike other trading signals where many false positives are delivered on a day to day , this indicator is meant to pop only during rare market moments.
By utilizing a normal distribution , much of the noise made by stock prices is ironed away.
Despite the complex mathematics, Fisher Transform tends to offer clear overbought and oversold signals since the extremes of the indicator are rarely reached.
How Can Traders Utilize the Fisher Transform Indicator?
One of the advantages of the Fisher Transform Indicator is its role as a number one indicator, not a lagging indicator.
Lagging indicators tend to inform us of information we already know. a number one indicator is best at remarking potential trend reversals before they occur, not as they’re occurring or after the very fact .
There are two main ways to trade the Fisher Transform Indicator – a sign reversal or the reaching of a particular threshold.
For a sign reversal, you’re simply trying to find the indicator to vary course.
If the Fisher Transform indicator had been during a prolonged upswing but suddenly turned down, it might be foreshadowing a trend reversal within the stock price.
On the opposite hand, the Fisher Transform Indicator might be used as a “breach” indicator for identifying trade opportunities that support certain levels.
A signal line often accompanies the Fisher Transform Indicator, which may be wont to spot opportunities in not just stocks, but assets like commodities and forex also .
Examples
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL)
Google has been one among tech’s best stay-at-home plays during the coronavirus pandemic, but you wouldn’t have thought that back in late March when shares cratered down near the $1000 mark.
A bounce eventually came, but the stock didn’t rebound quickly.
However, the Fisher Transform Indicator provided a playbook for the stock beginning in February.
The extreme boundary was reached around the same time because the market was high, offering a sell signal before the top of the month. because the shares fell, the Fisher Transform Indicator moved right down to the boundary and bottomed before the stock.
Buying when the indicator eclipsed the signal line in mid-April would have allowed you to catch most of the rebound.
Nikola Corporation (NASDAQ: NKLA)
Before becoming marred in controversy, Nikola Corporation was the most well liked stock of summer 2020.
The obscure car maker was toiling within the $10-12 range before exploding higher in June.
And I don’t mean just a fast double or triple up – Nikola reached a high of $93 before the music stopped.
When a stock goes parabolic, one among the toughest things to work out is when to require profits and bail.
Nikola was a cautionary tale since the corporate seemed pretty shady from the beginning , but traders using the Fisher Transform Indicator got a sign that the highest was in before the stock began its quick descent backtrack .
The June high coincided with the Fisher Transform Indicator reaching its highest level since December of 2019, a sign that sounded the alarm for observant traders.
submitted by equiti-me to u/equiti-me [link] [comments]

The following are the best Forex brokers

  1. XCFD - This brokerage is one of the most trusted in the world. They have been serving investors for years, and they have earned a solid reputation in the industry for their track record of success in helping clients to make profitable trades. XCFD is a member of the Financial Action Task Force.

  1. ALFATRADE - Although ALFATRADE is a relatively new Forex brokerage, being established in 2010, the company has earned the respect of traders on a global scale. Investors can count on a high level of security and safe transactions with this company. They are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.

  1. Ikon Group - The Ikon Group was established in 1995, and since that time they have been one of the fastest-growing brokerages in the world. They have helped thousands of investors with NDF's, CFD's, options and future trades. The brokerage has offices in numerous locations around the world, and they offer exceptional personalized services to meet the needs of their customers.

  1. XTB UK - This Forex brokerage has gained an excellent reputation for their "straight through processing" methods of facilitating trades. Investors come to this brokerage in large numbers, because XTB often has the best spreads in the market as a result of their processing approach. They give investors the opportunity to trade multiple markets simultaneously, and they offer plenty of benefits to keep investors coming back for more.

Other Top Forex Brokerages You Can Count On

> ForexTime

> FxPro

> Markets.com

> Yesoption

> Orbex

> Forexbrokerinc

> GAINSY
submitted by tasay4 to TopForexBrokerage [link] [comments]

How to choose the best Forex VPS location - YouTube Forex Trend Indicators - How To Find The Good Ones - YouTube How to setup and use VPS for forex trading - YouTube Trade My Super Advanced Supply & Demand Forex Strategy! - What Is CPR Location Trading??? Most Profitable & Simple FOREX SCALPING Strategy - YouTube Forex 5-Minute Scalping Strategy - YouTube IQ Option Forex Optionen Erklärt 📈 Alternative zu Binären ... Was ist der Forex Markt?! Forex einfach erklärt in 3 ... Forex Trading Strategies That Actually Work 💰 💲 - YouTube

The foreign exchange (forex) market is the largest and most liquid asset market on earth, trading 24/7 around the globe. There is actually no central location for the forex market - it is a ... Forex: largest, most liquid market for trading currencies. Educational materials and demo contests for beginners. Forex trading tutorial. Get the basic information from our tutorial that embraces all main concepts necessary to start trading efficiently. Read the tutorial. Demo contest for beginners . Monthly contest BEST OF THE BEST. Become the best in trading Forex,CFDs, Shares, Indices, Gold ... บริการให้เช่า VPS SSD ราคาถูก ที่ดีที่สุด, VPS Forex, VPS Windows, VPS Linux, VPS Game Server, Web Hosting , Co-Location, Dedicated Server, แถมฟรี Firewall ป้องกันโดนยิง Forex California. Contact Us. Corporate Office. 267 E Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, California 90248 +1 (855) 77Forex (or 773-6739), or +1 (310) 523-4080. LOS ANGELES, PASADENA, NORTH HOLLYWOOD, and WEST LOS ANGELES. Bobby Rigoroso +1 (323) 466-6096. BURBANK and SAN FERNANDO VALLEY. Rey Recla +1 (818) 535-1524 . EAGLEROCK and GLENDALE. Nick Inacay +1 (323) 344-9272 or +1 (888) 456-8182 (toll ... Find the location and information about all our FOREX Bank branches. Welcome to FOREX Bank. In our branches you can, among other things, exchange currency, carry out simple bank errands and send money through Western Union. Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location Menu expand_more. Products & services. Forex trading. Trading. Globally recognized broker with 24 years' experience in FX trading services. MarketPulse. Daily trading news from our team of award-winning currency analysts. Foreign Exchange Data Services. FX data services. Accurate and reliable FX services and exchange ... Forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Full Disclosure. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. *Increasing leverage increases risk. GAIN Capital Group LLC (dba FOREX.com) 135 US Hwy 202/206 Bedminster NJ 07921, USA. GAIN Capital Group LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc ... Forex-Station's Daily Download Thread The Daily Download thread is an aggregation of all of our featured indicators and content which we hand-pick and post daily on Forex-Station's Twitter and Facebook.Ideal for those who aren't on Social Media or would like to browse the entire archive of our latest and greatest content from the start. The #1 Forex Forum for Coders & Analysts. Expand your MetaTrader platform with our advanced, non-repainting MT4/MT5 Indicators, Strategies & EA's, today. Forex-Station's Daily Download Thread The Daily Download thread is an aggregation of all of our featured indicators and content which we hand-pick and post d… Logout; Register; New posts; Unanswered topics; Active topics; Thanks list ... Get INSANELY low latency on Forex VPS. View your broker locations, ActivTrades, Hugosway, XM, Exness, Tickmill, Apari, Admiral Markets, Dukascopy, Roboforex. November VPS Promotion: Get up to 25% off new orders! Affiliate Program; Careers; Login; EUR/USD: 1.18122 GBP/USD: 1.32583 AUD/USD: 0.72635 USD/JPY: 105.343. Forex VPS Plans; Dedicated Server; Free Forex VPS; Broker Latency; Low Network ...

[index] [27579] [15955] [26741] [17916] [21356] [6009] [27743] [28928] [22238] [12730]

How to choose the best Forex VPS location - YouTube

Finding trend indicators is easy. Finding GOOD trend indicators is not. In this video, I show you how to narrow this search down to make it much, much easier.... Forex Optionen bei IQ Option Selber Ausprobieren : https://affiliate.iqoption.com/redir/?aff=12863&instrument=options (Ihr Kapital ist einem Risiko ausgesetz... Forex Trading Strategies That Actually Work 💰 💲. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. You're signed out. Forex einfach erklärt in 3 Minuten! Was ist der Forex-Markt, wie kann man am Frexmarkt handeln und was sind die wichtigsten Grundbegriffe. Forex, MetaTrader,... In this video I demonstrate my 5 Minute Trading Scalping Strategy for Forex. This is a trend trading strategy that should only be used when the market is tre... Get the cheapest forex VPS: http://www.forexrobotz.com/recommends/vps/ Get 30% Lifetime Discount from ICMarkets! You may use our Introducing Broker (IB) code... Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. 👉📘 Get my FREE E-Book CLICK HERE: https://www.andrewstradingchannel.com/ Join & Copy My Trades Everyday For Life with LIFETIME ACCESS 💰Income-Mentor-Box ... #supplyanddemandforex #forex #trading180 Learn To Trade Supply And Demand https://www.trading180.com Supply And Demand Zone Trading - Free Forex Trading Cour...

https://binary-optiontrade.wolfcafhou.ml